The cloud for FinTech
When the average number of users grows from 200 to 20,000, consistent UI, UX and performance are key. For finance solution providers, their end-users expect a dependable, logical and performant app experience.
The cloud is the underpinning engine for fast-growing finance operations. To develop a relentless infrastructure, vendors are reaping the scalability, near-zero downtime and maintainability of cloud computing.
Cloud spending and costs for scaling retail operations
Coping with rising competition means the following from a software standpoint:
- Accessible resources to build and push new code
- Rigorous test drives via functional and performance testing
- Avoiding spinning cursors and timeouts
- Implement security policies (e.g., GDPR) to meet geo-specific digital regulations
Pushing for higher sales also has a similar effect on cloud spending. When teams strategically adopt more than one cloud provider, finance complicates.
Yet, cost objectives differ from team to team. Some examples include:
- Defining practical and repeatable cost policies that engineers don’t mind following
- Strategically reallocating costs by understanding anomalies and spending patterns
- Less IT-work to customize real-time dashboards by cloud account, asset, project
- On-demand access to budget and usage thresholds for engineers to edit asset configurations faster
CloudVerse joins Seamless Asia 2023
Seamless Asia is a yearly in-person conference, exhibition and networking event to feature key players in Asia’s future digital economy. From payments, banking to e-commerce, solution providers in the commerce market come together to gain the freshest trends and disruptors to stay relevant.
CloudVerse has also taken this opportunity to connect with those embarking on their FinOps, cloud and digital commerce journey. By providing real-time visibility into cloud usage and spending, businesses can more easily adjust their cloud resources to meet changing business needs, and avoid over-provisioning or under-provisioning resources.